Business Legal Services Plan– The legal needs of small business survey* shows that America’s smallest businesses-(those with 250 employees or less)-face a host of legal issues, mostly alone, as they try to protect and grow their business. Did you know:
- More than 13 million, or nearly 60%, of all small businesses have experienced significant legal events in the past two years
- Owners reported spending an average of $7,600 in legal expenses per year with 20% saying they spend $10,000 or more per year for legal help
- With a LegalShield Small Business Plan, small business owners have ready access to the quality legal advice and counsel they need so that they can focus on properly managing and growing their business
- For just the price of a cup of coffee for a month, you can protect your business and have tools you need to manage your legal issues. For more information, contact Margie Faulk @ firstname.lastname@example.org
* Research study conducted by Decision Analyst, a large marketing research and analytical consulting firm in North America serving an array of fortune 500 companies around the world.